cmat admit card 2021 release date cmat hall ticket cmat admit cards download link cmat 2021 exam date
CMAT Admit Card 2021 has been released today by NTA website cmat.nta.nic.in. In order to download the CMAT admit cards, enter your application number and password or date of birth. Details like CMAT exam date and time, test centre venue, and exam instructions. The examination date is March 31, 2021.
CMAT 2021 admit card release date: March 24, 2021
CMAT 2021 : Download Admit Card Link
CMAT official site: cmat.nta.nic.in
How to download CMAT 2021 admit card – CMAT application number and password or CMAT application number and date of birth
CMAT hall ticket 2021 details: Name, date of birth, photograph, signature, application number, roll number, exam centre, exam date, and time
CMAT admit card download link: will be activated soon. Will be updated here
CMAT conducting authority: National Testing Agency (NTA)
CMAT 2021 exam date: March 31
CMAT 2021 exam timings: Shift 1 – 9:00 AM to 12:00/12:30 PM, Shift 2 – 3:00 PM to 6:00/6:30 PM
Top Exam Cities
- Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai
Details in CMAT admit card 2021
- Candidates name and date of birth
- Exam day instructions
- Gender & category
- CMAT registration & roll number
- Exam date, time & centre details
- Photograph and signature
- PwD status
- Pin number
How to Download CMAT Admit Card 2021
Step 1 – Visit the official website.
Step 2 – Now candidates must enter the CMAT login credentials by entering any of the following details: Application number and password Or Application number and date of birth.
Step 3 – Click on the tab sign in and the screen will display the candidate’s details. Scroll down and click on the ‘Download admit card’ tab.
Step 4 – Check for the details mentioned on the admit card and take the printout.
Exam Day Guidelines
- Report to the examination centre at least two hours before the examination.
- The registration desk will close 90 minutes prior to examination. Candidates shall not be permitted to enter the Test Centre after 7:30 AM for the first shift and 1:30 PM for the second shift.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the examination centre.
- All calculations/ writing tasks should be done only on the approximate paper provided in the centre in the examination room/ hall and the approximate sheets should be handed over to the Invigilator on duty in the room/ hall after completion of the test.
- The candidate should sign and paste the photo in the attendance sheet at the appropriate place.