BRICS Math Competition 2020 Online Registration has been Started in Mathematics for classes 1 to 12 students at official in.bricsmath.com. There are seven countries including Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Indonesia and Vietnam will take part. The online competition total duration is 60 minutes.
Around 30 lakh students across the 7 countries will appear for competition. The first round of BRICS Maths competition 2020 from today to May 22, 2020. Read more on BRICS Math online competition 2020, registration process, brics math.com login page, rounds, results, etc.
How to register for BRICS Math Competition 2020
- Visit the official website: in.bricsmath.com.
- Click on the ‘Sign up’ button.
- Open Teacher or Parent signup form.
- Choose the student’s Country, Language, State, City and click on the Continue button.
- Enter Email ID and create a strong password. Submit the BRICS Math registration 2020 form.
- Now, enter the name and other details as asked and submit it.
- On the dashboard, choose the class and enter your name and other required details.
- Click on the add button and the BRICS Math login ID & password will be shown on the screen.
- Note it down and share the same with the student.
To register & login into Brick Math Online Competition Portal – Click Here
More Sarkari Yojana…..
BRICS Math Online Competition 2020 -Overview
|Name||BRICS Math Competition|
|Countries||Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Indonesia, Vietnam|
|Languages||English, Portuguese, Indonesian, Russian, Vietnamese, Hindi and Chinese|
|Classes||1st to 12th|