IIM Sambalpur Summer Placement Report 2020-21 – IIM Sambalpur recently released the Summer Placement Report on successful completion of Fifth Batch (2019-21) of its flagship MBA programme. IIM Sambalpur witnessed 100 percent summer placements this year. The highest stipend offered was Rs. 1,60,000 domestic.
Out of the total batch of 95 candidates, 49 candidates were male and 46 were female who participated as per the summer placement report of IIM Sambalpur. More than 85 companies participated and made offers to candidates across different domains.
Also read…..Online Jobs during Lockdown for Students
The top quartile of the batch received an average stipend of Rs. 82,640. The institute concluded this year with one of the best placement seasons beating previous years as per the summer placement report of IIM Sambalpur. The incursion of recruiters witnessed an increase of over 40 per cent and provided opportunities in multiple domains.
IIM Sambalpur Summer Placement Report 2020 – Highlights
- 100 Percent IIM Sambalpur Summer Placements for the Fifth Batch (2019-21)
- Witnessed highly-coveted pool of first-time recruiters like Boston Consulting Group, Google, Amul, Aditya Birla Fashion & Retail (Pantaloons), Bajaj Allianz General, Ernst & Young, IBM, Justdial, Jubilant Life Sciences, KPMG, RBI and many more
- Highest stipend offered was Rs. 1,60,000 domestic
- Top quartile of the batch received an average stipend of Rs. 82,640
- 50 Percent batch received an average stipend of INR 66,600
- Consulting, IT/ITES, BFSI, FMCG and Edu-Techs emerged as most sought after with more than 50 percent of the batch
IIM Sambalpur Summer Placement Report 2020 – Salary Package
|Details||2018-2020 (Passing Batch)||2017-2019 (Previous Batch)|
|Highest Stipend||Rs. 1,60,000||Rs. 1,68,000|
|Average Stipend||Rs. 55,432||Rs. 59,789|
|Top 25% Average Stipend||Rs. 82,640||Rs. 1,07,413|
|Average Salary for top 100||31 LPA||27 LPA|
IIM Sambalpur Summer Placement Report 2020 – Domain Wise Split up
As compared to last year, This year also saw an sharp increase in Automobile, E-Commerce, as well as Pharmaceutical industries visiting the campus of IIM Sambalpur with approximately another 30 percent of students getting offers from these organizations. Given below in picture is the sector wise split or statistics of the number of offers:
IIM Sambalpur Summer Placement Report 2020-21: Domain-wise Statistics
IIM Sambalpur Summer Placement Report 2020-21: Top Recruiters
Batch Profile in IIM Sambalpur
Out of the total batch size of 95 candidates, 46 were female candidates and 49 were male candidates. Out of which 55.8 percent candidates were freshers while others had experience ranging from 6 months to more than 36 months.
Work Experience of Candidates:
|Years of Experience||Percentage of Candidates|
|6 to 12 months||7.4%|
|13 to 24 months||17.9%|
|25 to 36 months||9.5%|
|More than 36 months||9.5%|
|Latest Sarkari Jobs 2020||Sarkari Result in Hindi 2020|
|Download Admit Card 2020||Download Answer Keys 2020|
Read summar placement report – here