ISRO IPRC Recruitment Notice 2019 – Released – ISRO PROPULSION COMPLEX (IPRC) formerly Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre, Mahendragiri is the major testing hub of ISRO’s liquid propulsion systems invited for applications from interested candidates for the Posts of Graduate, Technician and Trade Apprentices. Eligible candidates can apply only through Offline mode. Know more details below-
How to apply for ISRO IPRC Recruitment Notice – 2019
- Visit official website link https://www.iprc.gov.in
- Download the Application Form
- Bring the duly-filled Form and submitted in ISRO Office.
- Attached Copy of Certificates with Application Form.
ISRO IPRC Recruitment Notice – 2019 – Dates
- Interview Date For Graduates – 14.12.2019
- Interview Date For Technician Apprentice – 21.12.2019
- Interview Date For Trade Apprentice – 04.01.2020
ISRO IPRC Recruitment Notice – 2019 – Eligibility & Age limit.
- Age limit for Graduates Apprentice is 35 Years as on 14.12.2019.
- Age limit for Technician Apprentice is 35 Years as on 21.12.2019.
- Age limit for Trade Apprentice is 35 Years as on 04.01.2020.
- Eligibility for Graduates Apprentice, Engineering in respective field.
- Eligibility for Technician Apprentice,Diploma in Engineering & Technology in respective field.
- Eligibility for Apprentice,SSLC Pass and ITI in respective Trade.
ISRO IPRC Recruitment Notice – 2019 – Posts
- Total Number of Post : 220 – (Graduate Apprentice – 41 Vacancy, Technician Apprentice – 59 Vacancy & Trade Apprentice – 120 Vacancy)
ISRO IPRC Recruitment Notice 2019– Selection Process
The selection is based on the % of marks secured in the qualifying examination.