NEET 2022 NEET syllabus 2022 NEET 2022 preparation NEET 2022 registration NEET result ntaneet.nic.in result NEET 2022 application form NTA NEET 2022, NEET Cutoff 2020-21, NEET Admit Card 2022, NEET Exam Pattern, NEET UG Exam Dates, NEET Notification, NEET Sarkari Result, NEET Subjects, NEET Percentile, NEET News
NEET 2022 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct NEET 2022 UG medical entrance exam in the first Sunday of May, 2022 in offline mode.
Through this exam, candidates can get enter into medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country. All medical institutions except NEET 2022 score for admission in MBBS/BDS courses.
NEW CHANGES INTRODUCED LAST YEAR
On the proposal of the Union Health Ministry, MCI approved several changes in the NEET UG entrance exam. Below we have listed the new changes introduced last year:
- No AIIMS and JIPMER; there will be only NEET for all UG medical courses.
- Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have joined 15% All India Quota scheme. Candidates of these states need not submit Self Declaration form now.
- Aadhaar Card is also not compulsory to fill the NEET Application. But, candidates have to require any ID proof to apply for the exam.
- Indian candidates those wish to pursue MBBS/BDS in foreign nationals, they have to qualify NEET UG exam.
- The attempt limit has been removed from the last year. Now, candidates may attempt the NEET until the age limit as per their categories.
- NIOS or State Open School or private candidates’ are not eligible for NEET exam.
- There will be one set for question paper in all languages.
- As per officials, the exam will be bilingual (except language chosen in English).
NEET UG 2022 EXAM DATE
|Registration dates||In November 2021|
|Last Date for Apply Registration||Till end of November 2021|
|Downloading of admit cards||In April 2022|
|Dates of examinations||First Sunday of May 2022|
|The date for announcing results||First week of June 2022|
NEET 2022 HIGHLIGHTS
|Conducting body||National Testing Agency|
|Mode of NEET 2022||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Eligibility||Passing 10th &12th with science stream|
|Courses offered||Admission to M.B.B.S./B.D.S. and other equivalent medical courses|
|Official Notification||Last week of December 2021|
|Date of examination||First week of May 2022|
|Duration of NEET 2022||3 hours|
|Sections||4 (Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany)|
NEET APPLICATION FORM 2022
The application will be available in the month of November 2021, and the Last date for filling the application is Last week November 2021.
The application form will be available on online mode candidates can fill it on official portal of NEET 2022.
- The NEET 2022 application form will be issued through online mode only.
- No application will be entertained through offline mode.
- NEET UG registration 2022 will be commenced from the November 2021.
- Candidates Can be filled Application form till last of November 2021.
- Candidates have to fill all details like personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc.
- After filling all details upload your scanned personal, contact, domicile, qualification, etc
- Aadhaar Card is not compulsory to fill the application form.
- Visit the official portal of NEET.
- Upload your scanned images of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment by using online mode.
- After the fee payment, take the three printouts of the confirmation page of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Candidates have to pay application form fees according to candidates category-wise such as the category of UR & OBC have to Rs. 1400/- and category of SC/ST & PH have to pay Rs. 750/-.
Pay application for before the due dates and keep print copies of filled application form for further use.
Check below given following point:
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1400/– (for UR & OBC) and Rs. 750/- (for SC/ST & PH).
- The fee payment can be made via online mode (debit/credit card or Net Banking/UPI or E-wallet).
NEET UG APPLICATION CORRECTION:
One time opportunity will be provided by the board to make a NEET UG Applic.ation Correction.Details regarding correction in the application are mentioned below:
- Corrections can be done only through online mode.
- Correction facility will be provided in the third week of March 2022.
- Candidates will be intimated through e-mail/SMS regarding correction in photograph and signature. The same will be available on the candidate‟s login account.
Candidates can also make corrections in particular fields like:
- Date of birth
- Identification Identity
- The state code of eligibility
- The medium of the exam paper
- Disability status
- Examination Center
- Qualifying Examination Code & Percentage (%) of Marks Obtained in Class 12th
- Parents Name (Father’s & Mother’s)
- In case of any additional fee, candidates can pay through debit/credit card and net banking.
NEET 2022 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
NEET 2022 eligibility criteria are provided so that applier may not face any difficulties.
All candidates should know the criteria like Nationality, Age criteria, and Qualification etc. all applier should be an Indian citizen. Candidates can also apply who are OCIs/NRIs/PIOs/FNs.
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the NEET 2022 exam. The eligibility criteria for appearing NEET 2022 exam is given below:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian citizen. OCIs/NRIs/PIOs/FNs candidates are also eligible to apply.
- J&K: Such candidates are eligible for All India 15% quota only (also eligible for admission in AFMC, Pune) by self-declaration.
ADHAAR CARD MANDATE:
- Aadhar number is not mandatory to apply for NEET exam.
- J&K, Assam & Meghalaya candidates can also apply by providing their passport number, ration card number, bank account number or any other valid Government ID number.
- NRI candidates can apply by Adhaar Card number or Passport Number.
- PIO, OCI & Foreign nationals candidates can apply by Passport Number.
- Candidates must have completed the age of 17 years.
- The maximum age limit will be 25 years (30 years for SC/ST & OBC).
Note: Final decision is Pending in court for the upper age limit.
- Examination: Candidates should have qualified the 12th or equivalent exam.
- Subjects: Subjects Should be Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a compulsory subject.
- 10+2 appearing students are also eligible to apply.
- Marks Required: In the qualifying exam (PCB group), students should have obtained at least 50% marks for general, 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC.
|Qualifying Exam||Students must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam.|
|Appearing Candidates||Students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible.|
|Subjects||In the qualifying exam, students should have physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology with English as the compulsory subject.|
|Percentage Criteria||Minimum 50% marks for general, 45% marks for PH and 40% marks for SC/ST candidates in the PCB group.|
NEET 2022 EXAM PATTERN
Once all Candidates should check the NEET exam pattern 2022 and syllabus of NEET 2022 according to that applier, have to prepare themselves for the exam.
The question will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
The exam will be held in offline mode means pen and paper-based test. For the correct answer, candidates will be given +4 Marks and for each wrong answer -1 mark will be deducted from the answer sheet.
The exam pattern for examination is mentioned below:
- Date of Exam: The exam will be organized on 5th May 2022.
- No. of Question: Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized through computer-based (online) mode.
- Type of Question: There will be objective type questions (four options with one correct answer).
- Subjects: Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Zoology & Botany) subjects.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours.
- Language:Question paper will be asked in 11 languages like English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Oriya, Urdu Marathi and Telugu languages.
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be given for each correct answer (+4 Marks).
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer (-1 Mark).
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
NEET 2022 PREPARATION TIPS
A good preparation for the NEET UG exam will help students achieve a good classification in the exam. Candidates can follow the NEET 2022 preparation tips listed below:
- Gather all details about NEET syllabus for the examination.
- The syllabus is prescribed in official portal of NEET 2022.
- Make a scheduled for preparing for studies.
- Study all topics and chapters from subjects properly.
- Try to look and practice mock test & previous year question papers.
- Stay stress-free & healthy for exams.
- Don’t try to include new topics at the end of preparations this will confuse you in the study.
NEET 2022 SYLLABUS
NEET 2022 syllabus will be prescribed by the MCI (Medical Council of India).
In exam question will be asked from the Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology subjects. Topics and chapter of 11th & 12th class standard are also included in the syllabus. All candidates have to prepare themselves for the exam as per mentioned in the NEET syllabus.
- Physical world and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices, etc.
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- p-Block Elements
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Phenols and Ethers
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, etc.
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and Its Applications, etc.
NEET ADMIT CARD 2022
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application will be able to get the admit card. Here we are providing details about admit card.
- NEET Admit Card 2022 will be released in the 15th April 2022.
- The board will provide the facility to get the admit card via online mode.
- A format for affixing of postcard size photograph will be released along with the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy found in the admit card, contact with the officials.
- No personally admit cards will be posted to any candidates.
- In the hall, ticked details are provided such as Candidate Name, Father Name, Category, Photograph, Roll Number, Exam Date & Timing, Exam center, etc.
- Download admit cards from the official portal of NEET 2022.
NEET UG 2022 ANSWER KEY
Answer key will be released within a week of examination of NEET 2022. Answer key will be published on the official online portal of NEET.
- The answer key will be released along with OMR responses through online mode. NEET answer key 2022 will be published within a week after the exam.
- The board will offer the facility to challenge the answer key. Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000/- per answer to challenge the answer key.
- In answer key, there will be given challenging question candidates have an opportunity for an online challenge against the answer key.
- Pay 1000/- for per answer challenged.
- Visit the login portal
- To challenge the answer key to enter your ID (registration number) and password.
NEET 2022 RESULT
The NEET 2022 result will be published on official portal of NEET 2022 by the conducting authority.
- To download result, the candidate has to go on official portal.
- And to access the right page candidates have to enter their roll number and other required details in the website.
- Keep NEET 2022 result print copies for further need.
- NEET 2022 Cut Off will be released after Result.
NEET UG 2022 RANK LIST:
- The board will prepare a merit list as per the guidance of DGHS, MCI, and DCI.
- The merit list will be prepared for the 15% All India Quota.
- Students will be invited for counseling as per their rank in the NEET UG examination.
NEET 2022 EXAM CENTER
In the official portal, there are 84 NEET examination centers across India.
From provided centers candidates can select any one of exam centers based on their personal preferences and fill it up on the Application Forms.All the NEET exam centers are listed below for candidate’s reference:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||901|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Dadra & Nagar Haveli||911|
|Daman & Diu||Daman||912|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||927|
NEET CUT OFF 2022
Candidates have to secure marks more than cut off to qualify the examination. Candidates can check details about NEET 2022 cut off from below:
- The cut off will be published in online mode.
- It will be released along with the result.
- The cut off will depend upon different factors like the number of candidates appeared in the exam, student’s performance, the difficulty level of the exam, etc.
- The previous years qualifying
- cut off (out of 720 marks) of NEET UG exam is mentioned below:
|OBC, SC & ST||288|
|UR – PH||324|
|OBC, SC, ST – PH||288|
NEET COUNSELLING 2022
- The counseling process will be organized through online mode.
- Counseling for 15% All India Quota seats will be administrated by Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate General of Health Services.
- State level counseling will be organized separately by the respective state counseling authorities.
- NEET 2022 counseling will be commenced from the second week of June 2022.
- Firstly, candidates have to register for counseling and fill their preferences for admission.
- Seats will be allotted to students as per their merit, category, and availability of seats in colleges.
- Once a seat will be allotted, candidates have to report to the allotted college within the notified schedule.