NEET UG 2020 application form correction window NEET 2020 Application Form Correction NEET 2020 Application Form Correction Guide NEET correction window 2020 NEET ug 2020 correction window NEET 2020 correction NEET correction date 2020 neet application correction login
NEET UG 2020 application form correction window has been activated on January 15 at official website ntaneet.nic.in. All the NEET 2020 aspirants can make changes in application form through the same candidate login. For NEET UG 2020 application form correction, candidate need to enter Application No. or पंजीकरण संख्या and Password (पासवर्ड) and then click on login. This NEET correction facility is available only for candidates whose applications was submitted by January 6. The last date of NEET UG 2020 application form correction is January 31, 2020. No correction will be accecpted after this date.
What you can edit through NEET UG 2020 application form correction window
- Personal details.
- Class 10th academic details.
- Birth place, medium of question paper and test centres preferences.
- Class 10th/11th & 12th academic details.
- Permanent, correspondence address and contact details.
How to login into NEET UG 2020 application form correction window
- Visit ntaneet.nic.in.
- Click on ‘candidate login’ link.
- Submit application number and password.
- A message to change images in the form will be displayed on the screen.
- Upload the correct passport size photographs and signature.
- After submitting the corrections, an OTP will be sent to registered mobile number.
Download the correction slip for future references.
NEET 2020 exam will be held on May 3 in offline mode and the admit card will be available from March 27, 2020. This year around 15.93 lakh student registered for the test. JIPMER and AIIMS also merged into the exam so completition may be tough than last year.
Keep preparing for the exam, Good Luck!