NIA Lecturer /Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – Last Date has Extended – UThe National Institute of Ayurveda is an Apex institute for promoting the growth of Ayurveda.The Institute has extended the Date of recruitment of NIA Lecturer/Assistant Professor & Others in its Edition of 79-25 October 2019 in Newspapers is hereby extended till 31.12.2019.Applicants can read the full details of notification will remain the same.Candidates can check all details at official website – nia.nic.in. The details are as below-
How to apply for NIA Lecturer/Assistant Professor Recruitment Form-2019
- Visit official website link http:/.nia.nic.in/
- Click on Recruitment for teaching & non-teaching posts.Application Form Link”
- Register and login to fill application form then
- Sent the filled form to concerned official address.
NIA Lecturer /Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – Date Extended – Dates
- Notification Date – October,19th’ 2019
- Starting Date of Registration – October,19th’ 2019
- Last Date for Apply Online – December 18th, 2019
- Admit Card Date – Notified Soon
- Exam Date – Notified Soon
- Result – Notified Soon
NIA Lecturer /Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – Date Extended – Eligibility
- Qualification : Associate professor : Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda,10 years of Research Experience.
- Lecturer : Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda,knowledge of computers is desirable.
NIA Lecturer /Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019 – Date Extended – Vacancy Detail
Total Number of Posts :
Associate Professor – 03
Lecturer – 12
Resident Medical Officer – 01
Others Admin – 09