PU LLB 2020 Entrance Test Application Form
Punjab University has released PU LLB 2020 Entrance Test Application Form on 1st May, 2020 in online mode at official website pglaw.puchd.ac.in. The application link is given on this page. As per the officials, the last date to register PU LLB 2020 Entrance Test Application Form is 13th June, 2020. Read here eligibility criteria PU LLB application form 2020, how to do online registration, how to fill application form, fee payment mode, final application form submission etc.
PU LLB 2020 Entrance Test – Overview
|Exam Date||27th June, 2020|
|Admit Card release date||23rd June, 2020|
|Last date of Online application||13th June, 2020|
How to fill PU LLB 2020 Entrance Test Application Form?
- Visit the official website pglaw.puchd.ac.in.
- Click on online registration and read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully.
- Open the registration form and fill all sections provided in the form such as Candidate’s name, date of birth, contact information, educational qualification and category.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- After completing registration process, Upload All required document and pay the fee.
PU LLB 2020 Entrance Test Application Form – Eligibility
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 45% marks.
- SC/ST category candidates required only 40% marks.
PU LLB 2020 Application Fee
|Category||Fee (In INR)|
How can I get admission in PU for LLB Course?
This is a 3 year of law course; a graduation degree holder with 45% minimum marks who will qualify examination
How can I apply for Punjab University online?
All the steps are given above in this article.
How many marks are required for admission in Punjab University?
45% minimum marks required in graduation.
What is PU registration number?
It is a sort of unique ID, which assigned to every register student.