SLPRB Assam Police 2020 Recruitment – The State level police recruitment board, Assam has released the job notification of SLPRB Assam Police 2020 recruitment for 1081 vacancies. The candidates can fill the online form of SLPRB Assam recruitment 2020 till June 25, 2020 only. Before filling for the recruitment of SLPRB Assam Police 2020 it is advised that applicants should check the eligibility criteria, age limit, marks required and other details. Read complete article on SLPRB Assam Police 2020 Recruitment here.
SLPRB Assam Police 2020 Recruitment – Overview
Candidates can check below all the related information of SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment 2020 like Job Post, Salary, Full Form, Application Fee and other
SLPRB Assam Police 2020 Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Forest Guard, Driver and other|
|Salary||14000-60500 + GP Rs.6400|
|Application Fee||zero (no fee)|
|Last Date to apply||June 25th, 2020|
Assam Police Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria will be based on the below given factors.
(i) Candidates must be an Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam.
(ii) He/ She must be registered in any Employment Exchange of Assam state.
The authorities will calculate the age on January 1, 2020.
Forester-I and Stenographer Grade III
Candidate’s age should be between 21 years to 38 years on 1st January, 2020.
Age for Forest Guard, Surveyor, Mahut, Carpenter and Driver
The age of Candidates has to be between 18 to 38 years of age.
- Forester- I: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Stenographer Grade- III: Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
- Forest Guard: Higher Secondary (10+2) exam passed from a recognized Board/ Council.
- Surveyor: HSLC or equivalent examination passed and must have a certificate in Draftsmanship from a recognized Institute.
- Mahut: Class 8th or equivalent exam, must have a minimum of 3 year of experience in elephant up keeping.
- Carpenter: HSLC or equivalent exam passed & must have a trade certificate from the recognized Institute.
- Driver: HSLC or equivalent exam passed and must have a valid four wheeler driving license issued by any of the Competent Authority of Assam.
How to apply for SLPRB Assam Police 2020 Recruitment
- Visit the official website – slprbassam.in
- Applicants have to click on SLPRB application form link
- It will open in a new window
- Fill all the basic details and upload the documents.
- Save the receipt of documents for future reference
SLPRB Assam Police 2020 Recruitment – Application Fee
There is no application fee hence applicants have to fill details and upload the necessary documents.
SLPRB Assam Police 2020 Recruitment – Selection Process
Since there are multiple posts hence the selection process will be different for different posts. For a few posts there will be two rounds while for others there will be three rounds. Applicants can check the complete details in the notification.
SLPRB Assam Police 2020 Recruitment – FAQs
Q. What is the last date to apply for SLPRB recruitment 2020?
Q. Which post has the highest number of vacancies in SLPRB 2020 recruitment?
Q. What is the full form of SLPRB?
Q. What is the eligibility criteria of SLPRB recruitment 2020?
Q. What is the salary through SLPRB Assam recruitment 2020?
SLPRB Assam Police 2020 Recruitment -Important Links
|Certificate Format||Download Here|
|Read Advertisement||Download PDF here|
|More Jobs Notifications||Here|
Latest Jobs and Updates: