TMC Recruitment 2020 (Started) – Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has invited applications for 18 posts of TMC 2020 Recruitment Scientific Assistant, Scientific Officer and other vacancies. The eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before January 31, 2020. Know more details like TMC application form, dates, eligibility, salary and etc. below –
How to apply for TMC Recruitment 2020
- Visit official website link tmc.gov.in.
- Click on “Careers” tab given above and then click on view.
- A new link will open “https://tmc.gov.in/m_events/Events/JobDetail?jobId=6807”
- Click on respective application link then Register and login to fill application form.
- Pay Fee and take final submission printout.
TMC Recruitment 2020 – Dates
- Notification Date – January 13, 2020
- Starting Date of Registration – January 13, 2020
- Starting Date of Registration – January 31, 2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee – January 31, 2020
- Admit Card Date – Notified Soon
- Exam Date – Notified Soon
- Result – Notified Soon
TMC 2020 Recruitment – Eligibility
- Officer in-Charge Dispensary-Candidates should have Bachelor in Pharmacy.
- Nursing Superintendent- Candidates should have M. Sc in Nursing.
- Medical Physicist C- Candidates should have M.Sc. (Physics) and Diploma in Radiological Physics .
- Scientific Officer C Pathology– Candidates should have M. Sc.( Botany/ Zoology / Chemistry/Applied Biology).
- Scientific Assistant B Radiotherapy- Candidates should have B.Sc. (Physics) with minimum 50% marks.
- Scientific Assistant B Hematopathology– Candidates should have a B.Sc. in Biological Sciences including Biotechnology with 50% marks.
- Scientific Assistant B Radiodiagnosis – Candidates should have B.Sc. / B. Pharm.
- Scientific Assistant B Waste Management- Candidates should have B. Sc (Microbiology) with DMLT.
- Scientific Assistant B Transfusion Medicine– Candidates should have B.Sc. (in the subjects mentioned in the notification) with minimum 50% marks
- Assistant Administrative Officer- Candidates should have Graduate.
- Assistant Accounts Officer- Candidates should have ICWAI/FCA/MBA (Finance) with Three years experience or passed SAS or equivalent examination having minimum 3 years experience.
- Assistant Medical Social Worker– Candidates should have a Post graduate degree in Social Science (MSW) from a recognized university.
- Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
TMC Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy
- Officer in-Charge Dispensary-01
- In-Charge Central Sterile Supply Department-02
- Nursing Superintendent-01
- Medical Physicist C-03
- Scientific Officer C Pathology-02
- Scientific Assistant B Radiotherapy-02
- Scientific Assistant B Hematopathology-01
- Scientific Assistant B Radiodiagjosis-01
- Scientific Assistant B Waste Management-01
- Scientific Assistant B Transfusion Medicine-01
- Assistant Administrative Officer-01
- Assistant Accounts Officer-01
- Assistant Medical Social Worker-01
TMC 2020 Recruitment – Important Link