ts eamcet hall ticket download 2020 ts eamcet 2020 official website tseamcet.nic.in 2020 ts eamcet 2020 postponed latest news about ts eamcet 2020 ts eamcet hall ticket download 2020 manabadi ts eamcet hall ticket download date 2020 ts eamcet 2020 admit card ts eamcet hall ticket 2020 manabadi
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 will be released by JNTU, Hyderabad on June 30th in online mode. Candidates need to Enter S EAMCET Login credentials – Registration No., Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No., and Date of Birth to download the admit card.
No student will be allowed without TS EAMCET hall ticket 2020, application copy, SC/ST certificate, black/blue ball pen and Aarogrya Setu.
JNTUH will conduct exam on July 6, 7 and 8 (Engineering) and July 8, 9 (Agriculture) in Computer Based Mode. TS EAMCET is an online entrance test conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana.
Download Other Exam Admit Card
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 to be released on June 30; Download Admit Card at eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- DU SOL Admit Card 2020 Released at sol.du.ac.in; Download Hall Ticket Here
- RBSE 2021 – Exam Dates, Syllabus, Preparation Books, Question Papers
- NEET admit card 2020 date
- CoronaVirus Lockdown 2.0 may postpone NEET 2020; Admit Card New Date Soon
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2020 April Admit Card (Postponed)
- WBJEE Admit Card 2020
- AP Inter Hall Tickets 2020
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 Highlights
|Admit Card release date and time||June 30, 2020 any time|
|Issuing Body||JNTU Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE|
|TS EAMCET Official Website||www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET|
|Download TS EAMCET Admit Card using||Registration No., DOB and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No.|
|Documents to carry with Hall Ticket||Copy of application form and a photo ID|
|TS EAMCET Helpdeskfirstname.lastname@example.org | + 91 9912330730/ 9121266980|
|Exam Date||Engineering: July 6, 7 and 8 2020|
Agricultural: July 8 & July 9, 2020
How to Download TS EAMCET 2020 Hall Ticket?
Step 1: Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2020 i.e. http://eamcet.tsche.ac.in/TSEAMCET.
Step 2: Click on ‘Download TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020’ link.
Step 3: Enter TS EAMCET Registration Number, Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number and DOB (Date of Birth).
Step 4: After entering all the details, click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
Step 5: TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 will then appear on the screen
Step 6: Download and take a printout of it for future reference.
Details on TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020
- Course name – Program that a candidate is appearing for
- Candidate’s name – Name of candidate who is appearing for the examination.
- Father’s name – Candidate’s father name as mentioned at the time of registration
- Mother’s Name – Candidate’s mother name as mentioned in the application form.
- Date of Birth – Birth date of a candidate appearing for the exam
- Mobile Number – Contact number of candidate who will give the exam and as mentioned on the application form
- Candidate’s Address – aspirant home address and also as given in the form
- Exam Date and Time – The time schedule and date of the examination
- TS EAMCET Exam Center – Name of the venue with address where a candidate has to appear for the examination.
- Category and Gender of candidate – category refer to the caste of a candidate i.e. does he/she belong to General/ SC/ ST / OBC.
- Local Status – It means the residential status of a candidate. If he/ she is a local of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana.
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number – Candidate’s admit card code or number as issued by the authorities.
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature – Candidate appearing for the exam will have their passport size photo and scanned signature in TS EAMCET Admit Card
- Signature of Convener – the document will also carry scanned sign of controller of examination
- Important Instructions for the exam – All the guidelines and instructions that need to be followed by candidate appearing for EAMCET.
Documents Required on Exam Day
- TS EAMCET Application Form
- Attested Copy of Caste Certificate (for SC/ ST candidate)
- Passport Size Photograph as uploaded in the application form
- Photo ID proof of candidate like Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc.
Materials allowed at the exam center
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence)
- Black/ Blue ball point pen
- Pencil and eraser
Materials not allowed at the exam center
- Log books,
- Cell Phones and the instruction sheet.
When will I get my TS EAMCET hall ticket 2020?
You will get your admit card on June 30th.
Will it be released in offline mode?
No, It will be released in online mode only.
What should I carry along with my admit card to the examination?
With hall ticket you need to carry application copy, SC/ST certificate, black/blue ball pen and Aarogrya Setu.