UPSC Recruitment 2020 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the सरकारी नौकरी 2020 official notification for the recruitment of 559 CMS (Combined Medical Service) at its official website – www.upsc.gov.in on July 29, 2020. All the UPSC Aspirants can read here last date, salary, job description, how to apply/fill, total post and more details –
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Job Name/ Vacancy Name – Combined Medical Service (CMS) Post
- Advertisement Number – Advt No: 09/2020
- Last Date to apply – August 18th, 2020
- Application Form Fee – 200/- INR For GEN & OBC, Others – 0/- INR
- Total Vacancies – 559
- Salary (Pay Scale) – Rs.56,100
- Age Limit – Maximum 32 Years Old.
- Qualification – MBBS Degree
How to Apply/ Fill UPSC Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- Visit the official website of UPSC – Click Here
- Click on the “Registration” tab For Part 1 & 2.
- Fill required details in the application form.
- Upload required documents and Pay Fee.
- Preview and submit the online form.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Qualification
- Passed/ Appearing (Final Year) M.B.B.S Degree From Recognized University in India.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Vacancies Distribution
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories (IOF) Health Service||66|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service||182|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council.||4|
|General Duty Medical Officer Grade II in East, North and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.||7|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Print Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Find more latest govt. Jobs –